Our "Dana" was born different.
2.80ct center diamond, ten pointers each round cut stone on the side, handcrafted, triple excellent and sparkly like you have never seen before – just look at that glorious oversized beauty! Perfect shared prong setting, so sturdy it will last for years.
Sensational brilliance for a bargain! Almost three carat ring that price is a bargain!
About this style: It's developed to such a degree that it incorporates a "tulip" style crown with a very popular shared prong eternity style band. Even though it is made with a 2.80ct center diamond we would be delighted to create this ring for a diamond of your choice.
So start working those fingers and dial our number or purchase this ring today!Product Features:
- Center diamond: 2.80ct Round Brilliant Cut
- Quality: K color, SI1 clarity, Excellent Cut
- Certificate: GIA
- Side Diamonds: (10) Round Brilliant Cuts 1.12cts
- Quality: H-I color, VS-SI clarity
- Let your ring soak in the solution for a few minutes, then gently scrub with a new, soft baby toothbrush. To rinse, place it in a new dish of lukewarm water and then dry it with a soft cloth, being careful not to snag the prongs. And remember: Never clean your jewelry over a sink or other open drain!