SEA WAVE DIAMONDS
5 W 47th Street - New York NY 10036
SEA Wave Diamonds, Inc., including http://www.seawavediamonds.com (the "Website" or “Site” which is operated by SEA Wave Diamonds, Inc.), “SEA Wave”, “Sea Wave Diamonds”, its subsidiaries and affiliates, collectively referred to from here on as, "we", "us", "our", is committed to your privacy and the security of the information you provide to us during your visit to our site and/or physical store location(s).
What information do we collect?
However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- To complete and in-store or on-line consultation, or sign up to receive our mailings and other communications, customers may be asked to enter their first and last names, their mailing addresses, their telephone numbers, and their e-mail addresses. Visitors may also enter certain additional information, such as their corporate affiliations, their fax numbers and their corporate Web site addresses. The information is requested solely for the purpose of communication.
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us)
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services
SEA Wave Diamonds, Inc., does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Our site is not directed or marketed to any persons under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or store information on children. We ask that children not submit information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that data from our systems. Please visit the FTC's website at https://www.ftc.gov for tips on protecting children's privacy online.
How do we keep this information safe?
We have a variety of security measures in place to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of Sea Wave Employees who have special access rights to your personal information, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. This applies not only to purchases you make on our website, but on all platforms where we sell, as we actively seek out platforms with offer secure and trusted checkouts. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. As an additional measure of safety, we do not accept credit card transactions over the phone.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use this information we collect about you to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, including but not limited to comparing and reviewing your information for errors, omissions and accuracy
- Improve our products and services and develop new ones based on past purchases and activity
- Communicate with you using various avenues regarding your ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order, purchase, or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
- Confirm and track your orders/purchases or other services such as cleanings, repairs, or resizes of your products, including up-keeping and facilitating warranties on such products or services should that be applicable
- Respond to your comments, inquiries and requests, identify your product and service preferences, and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- If you have purchased a product or requested information from us, you may be placed on the SEA Wave Diamonds mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post or email from us. There is an option to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive correspondence from us.
- To contact you for market research and promotional purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behavior so that we can offer you personalized content. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time by contacting our Head Office.
- Contacting you regarding our products, services and events that we believe may be of interest to you. This includes providing customized content and advertising, which may be on our Site, other websites, mobile devices or applications, or other channels (whether online or offline)
- Prevent and detect fraud or abuse, as well as comply with applicable legal requirements and SEA Wave Diamonds, Inc., policies and procedures
- Process or respond to your application for current or future career opportunities,
- Other uses with your consent.
Who do we share this information with?
We do not transfer, disclose, sell, trade, or otherwise give away your personal information to third or outside parties unless we have your permission (explicit or implied), we provide you with advance notice, are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, in order to enforce or apply other policies and/or agreements, or to protect the rights, property, and/or safety of SEA Wave Diamonds, Inc. The term "outside parties" does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online or from you in person.